This issue is caused by restarting a private flex.bi instance while an important task is happening, such as a data import. To resolve this issue you will have to manually remove the lock by following these steps:
- Download Sequel Pro or a similar program and connect to the database of your private flex.bi instance.
- Once connected you need to connect to the eazybi_private database
- Select the contents tab and then select the "accounts" table
- Scroll the page all the way to the right until you find the "lock", "locked_at" and "lock_released_at" columns.
In the column "lock" the fields that contain a value that isn't NULL are locked. To unlock them you need to
- Change the "lock" column value to null.
- Change the "lock_released_at" column value so that it is identical to the value in the "locked_at" column
This should unlock the account.