- A flex.bi Enterprise installation that is supported on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
- Java SE 7 or Java SE 8 should be installed.
- MySQL (version 5.x), PostgreSQL (version 9.x), MS SQL (version 2008 or later) and Oracle (version 11g or later) are supported as a flex.bi Enterprise database.
We have chosen Linux CentOS 7 as our default server platform and MySQL/MariaDB as a database engine so these instruction apply for this specific setup. If you have such system, can continue to Installation guide on CentOS 7 for a detailed guide.
For other supported systems and databases continue to General Installation guide.
- General Installation guide
- Account parameters for flex.bi Enterprise (Private server)
- Export to PDF
- Flex.bi Enterprise version update
- Google Spreadsheets data source (Enterprise setup guide)
- Setting up server entropy using Haveged
- SSRF protection
- Installation guide on CentOS 7
- All users
- System events
- Background jobs
- Database migrator
- Troubleshooting section
- HTTPS or SSL setup
- Things you should know when managing your flex.bi server
- Can't acquire lock for Account
- Deleting data in SQL database
- 13: Permission denied in nginx log files when connecting to flex.bi service as proxy
- nginx blocks PUT requests
- How to set up slow query logging for debugging of mysql configuration issues